DOBI Test Machine (THOMAS EDISON)
Designed for reliable and accurate measurement of DOBI Test, and other applications QA/QC and R&D
Basic modes (absorbance, transmittance)
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Excellent Fixed 2 nm bandwidths;
- Simple step by step procedure for DOBI Test
- Sealed and solvent-resistant tactile keypad with alpha-numeric entry for robust usage.
- Pre-aligned deuterium lamp for easy lamp replacement.
- Indicator for lamp usage and the status of the lamps;
- Real time clock for date and time stamping of results
Full Accessories available: including test tube holder, water jacketed cell holder, solid sample holder,micro cell holder, 5° reflectance holder & sipper system for other applications.
Optical System : Single Beam
Light Source : D2 Lamp, Tungsten Lamp
Wavelength range : 190 to 1100 nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.5 nm
Wavelength repeatability: ≤0.3 nm
Spectrum Bandwidth: 2 nm
Interface: USB x 1 ; Parallel (for printer)
*** Do you know? ***
Every TE U1900 UV-Vis spectrophotometer for DOBI Test is calibrated and issued with ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificates, ensuring that the high precision and performance specifications are in compliance with international standards.